Do you need to improve your automotive product development, to increase efficiency, or to comply with ASPICE and Functional Safety?
You are at the right place.
Kugler Maag CIE North America's Gate4SPICE Event: June 17, 2021; Outdoor at the Raintree Park Pavilion in Troy, MI 48083, USA
KUGLER MAAG CIE North America Inc. invites you to an in-person Gate4SPICE event in Troy, MI 48083, USA.
As more and more automotive companies turning to model-based development for systems and software development, there is also an increasing confusion with how these models can be used to satisfy what is required by ASPICE as well as how these models should be handled during an assessment. This confusion provides the perfect topic for the next North America G4S. Within this G4S, we want to address the general topics of model-based development and its applicability to ASPICE process areas. Additionally, we want to provide an opportunity for the participants to work in groups to discuss compliance strategies from the development and assessment point of view. For the G4S, there will be initial presentations/discussion and then a workshop format. This event will be held in English and is initially planned for an outdoor venue to meet appropriate social distancing requirements.
This event will be held in English language.
- Juan Webb: Organizer, Speaker
- Peter Abowd: Organizer, Speaker
- Deniz Cuhler-Booher, Organizer, Speaker
- Industry Guest Speaker: TBD
- Host: KUGLER MAAG CIE North America Inc.
- Contact person(s):
- Catherine Biland firstname.lastname@example.org
- Juan Webb email@example.com
- Site: Raintree Park, 3775 John R., Troy, MI 48083 Location is outdoors under a covered pavilion
- Date: June 17, 2021 from 09:00 to approx. 16:00
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Application until: June 11, 2021
- Possible hotel recommendations:
- Please contact Catherine Biland @firstname.lastname@example.org
|10:00||11:00||Presentations/Discussions on MBD and ASPICE Topics|
|11:00||11:30||Presentation of Workshop Topics|
|12:30||13:30||Workshop Topic 1|
|13:30||14:00||Presentation of Workshop results|
|14:15||15:15||Workshop Topic 2|
|15:15||15:45||Presentation of Workshop results|
|15:45||16:00||Closing and Feedback Forms|
How to register
Registration is open until June 11, 2021
- Contact us to register at email@example.com
Do you need to improve your automotive product development, to increase efficiency, or to comply with ASPICE and Functional Safety? You are at the right place.CONTACT US